Available in S.Y. 2023-24
Learn with fellow Little Me-ans in a cozy, state-of-the-art campus, tucked in a quiet community just minutes from the heart of the city.
Accreditation: Department of Education School ID No. 462042, Government Recognition for Preschool No. 523 s. 2011-2012, Elementary No. 397 s. 2011-2012, Junior High School JHS R-065 s. 2017, and Senior High School SHS P-034 s. 2019
We will follow policies set by the Philippine Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) and the Department of Health (DOH). Strict rules will be set in school, including but not limited to: social distancing, temperature checks, sanitation stations, and entry regulations.
Students in Preschool will meet twice a week for three hours. Students in Grades 1 through 12 will meet twice a week for five hours.
There will be a maximum of only four, six, or eight kids in a classroom, depending on the area of the room.
- Our curriculum meets and exceeds formal learning standards and essential learning competencies.
- We provide complete and affordable learning materials aligned with the Department of Education’s K to 12 curriculum.
- We use Interactive Notebook-Based Learning supplemented by multiple online resources for students in Preschool to Grade 3.
- We use a Japan-based learning management system supplemented by multiple online resources and extra curricular activities for students in Grades 4 to 12.
- Weekly and quarterly assessments and performance tasks keep students on track.
- Student diagnostic tests and a family instructional packet ensure that students are supported on both academic and personal levels.
Beyond The Classroom
In addition to world-class academics, we provide the following for our students and families:
- Psychological First Aid (in response to COVID-19) for families
- Quarterly parent-teacher conferences
- Extra Curricular Activities and International Opportunities such as festivals, clubs, meet-ups and master classes, field trips, sports tournaments, and competitions
- From S.Y. 2020-21 and onward, no gatherings of more than 10 people and depending on space/room size
How do Little Me classes look like?
Please note that this was filmed before the pandemic at our old campus.
We are proud to see the noticeable progress in DP’s confidence. This is because the teachers are interested in the student’s growth. And the individualized attention helps my child shine!KEZIA TUMARA • MOTHER OF DANIELLE PATRIZEA • JOINED THE LITTLE ME FAMILY IN 2014
Enrollment Is Ongoing
Class size is limited. Save your space now!
Get in Touch
+63 917 713 3886
Little Me Academy
Manuel Vega St., Consolacion
Cagayan de Oro City, Region X