Little Me Academy is the first school in Cagayan de Oro accredited by DepEd as a Home School Provider. All teaching guides, manuals, and instructional packages as well as the learner’s resources will be provided by Little Me. You also have access to consultations with our Chief Educational Officer and optional online extra curricular activities. Starting S.Y. 2022-23, we are also adding optional face-to-face classes every Friday for this learning program.
Accreditation: DepEd Accredited Home School Provider with School ID No. 462042 and Home School Education Program Permit No. PEJ2-100 s.2020
Little Me Academy uses Google Workspace for Education Plus. Each student will have a personal @littleme.edu.ph account which they will use to access Google Apps. They will receive communications and school announcements through Google Mail, see classroom announcements on Google Classroom, attend optional weekly online consultations and events on Google Meet, and take exams through Google Forms.
Teaching and Resources
The parent or a family-hired tutor will take charge of the student’s learning and grading. We will provide learning materials, weekly consultations and guidance, and helpful resources.
- Our curriculum meets and exceeds formal learning standards and essential learning competencies.
- We use Interactive Notebook-Based Learning and optional online resources for students in Nursery to Kindergarten 1.
- We use a Japan-based learning management system supplemented by optional online resources and extra curricular activities for students in Kindergarten 2 and Grades 1 to 12.
- Family-friendly student diagnostic tests ensure that students are supported, and make the process easy for their homeschool teacher/s.
- Online trainings and forums are provided to parents for additional support.
- It is short- and long-term friendly; there will be no academic gaps if you switch back to in-person classes.
- Lessons parallel conventional schooling in private or public schools.
- Just like regular classes, we provide Progress Reports for all subjects (SF9) and other pertinent school records, as well as DepEd Learner Information System registration, with no Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) needed.
- Proctorship for assessments and performance tasks is flexible and secure.
- Individualized Daily Learning Routine and Targets are given when needed.
Beyond The Classroom
In addition to world-class academics, we provide the following for our students and families:
- Optional in-person events, meet-ups, and Friday sessions at our Manuel Vega Campus
- Online Psychological First Aid (in response to COVID-19) for families
- Optional Online Extra Curricular Activities and International Opportunities such as internships, festivals, master classes, field trips, and competitions
At Little Me, the academics, holistic curriculum, and English-speaking environment are excellent, but what stands out to me is truly the supportive and committed faculty. Because of these, I’ve seen my children become more confident, expressive, and attentive.CINDY ANNE CAGAS • MOTHER OF MARY ROJ AND PAOLO • JOINED THE LITTLE ME FAMILY IN 2015
Enrollment Is Ongoing
Get in Touch
+63 917 713 3886
Little Me Academy
Manuel Vega St., Consolacion
Cagayan de Oro City, Region X