Learn with fellow Little Me-ans in a cozy, state-of-the-art campus, tucked in a quiet community just minutes from the heart of the city.
Accreditation: Department of Education School ID No. 462042, Government Recognition for Preschool No. 523 s. 2011-2012, Elementary No. 397 s. 2011-2012, Junior High School JHS R-065 s. 2017, and Senior High School SHS P-034 s. 2019
We will only open classes when permitted by the Philippine Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) and Department of Health (DOH). Strict rules will be set in school, including but not limited to: social distancing, temperature checks, sanitation stations, and entry regulations.
Students in Preschool will meet twice a week for three hours. Students in Grades 1 through 12 will meet twice a week for five hours.
There will be a maximum of only four, six, or eight kids in a classroom depending on the physical size of the room.
- Our curriculum meets and exceeds formal learning standards and essential learning competencies.
- We provide complete and affordable learning materials aligned with the Department of Education’s K to 12 curriculum.
- We use Interactive Notebook-Based Learning supplemented by multiple online resources for students in Preschool to Grade 3.
- We use a Japan-based learning management system supplemented by multiple online resources and extra curricular activities for students in Grades 4 to 12.
- Weekly and quarterly assessments and performance tasks keep students on track.
- Student diagnostic tests and a family instructional packet ensure that students are supported on both academic and personal levels.
Beyond The Classroom
In addition to world-class academics, we provide the following for our students and families:
- Psychological First Aid (in response to COVID-19) for families
- Quarterly parent-teacher conferences
- Extra Curricular Activities and International Opportunities such as festivals, clubs, online meet-ups and master classes, field trips, sports tournaments, and competitions
- No gatherings of more than 10 people and depending on space/room size
How does a Little Me class look like?
Please note that this was filmed before the pandemic.